Jio us a very popular network provider. Jio gives its users, free services, like Jio Tunes, Jio Cinema, Jio Music, Etc. It also gives a Free caller tune service to its paid users. If you have activated jio tunes, but you want to remove that, then in this article I will tell you step by step guide for how to Deactivate Jio Tunes From Your Jio No.
Jio Provides its subscribers to set free of cost caller tune on their prepaid/postpaid no’s via Jio Tune App. This tune rings when someone calls you, instead of that international ring, your activated caller tune is played. Setting a Jio Tune is Very easy, you just have to follow these steps,
- Install Jio Savan App from play store.
- Register with your Jio Number.
- Simply find your favourite song in the search box.
- Then Open the song and in the right side click on three dots.
- Then Simply click Apply to Your Jio Tune.
If in case you are not able to see apply option then you have to follow the second method,
- Message on 56789 with “JT”
- After receiving reply type your song name.
- Confirm Your Song By Typing 1,2,3..
- Again type 1 to activate for all callers.
- Then You receive a confirmation message.
- Simply type “Y” There, and you are successfully seted your Jio Tune.
Now if you have activated your jio tune, but you want to completly remove it, and apply that International Ring, then their are three ways to do, via message, via MyJio App and via IVR.
Deactivate Jio Tunes Via MyJio App :-
- Install MyJio App from play store and launch it.
- In the upper menu options, click Jio Savan.
- It will redirect you to “My Subscription” Page.
- You will see “Deactivate Jio Tunes” at the bottom of the screen, Simply click on it.
- Then it will ask you confirmation that weather you really want to deactivate Jio tunes or not.
- Simly Click “Yes” After a while you receive a confirmation message from Jio, that your jio tunes is deactivated successfully.
Deactivate Jio Tunes Via SMS :-
To remove Jio Tunes from your jio number via SMS, then message to 56789 with “STOP” and then after receiving reply select “Deactivate Your Jio Tunes” Option.
After that you will receive a Confirmation message that your Jio tune is Successfully deactivated.
Deactivate Jio Tunes via IVR :-
This is also super simple process, Just call 155223 from your jio number and then follow the easy steps by typine 1 to 9. After a call you will receive a confirmation message.