Our contacts are important to us, so we save them in the first place, but sometimes we forget how important they are. It is only when we lose or change our phones that we realize that we should have backed up our contacts. , it is easy to find out how to transfer Android contacts to SIM card. You can use a time-saving app like Easy Backup, or you can rely on your phone’s existing Contacts app, which gives you the option to export all contacts at once, in groups, or individually. This article will teach you How to delete Contacts from Google and Save them in SIM ? and by the end you will be sure that you understand exactly how to copy contacts from Android to SIM card.
Why might I need to transfer contacts from android to SIM?
There’s a full vary of reasons you may have to be compelled to shrewdness to repeat contacts from humanoid to SIM card. Here could be a selection,
- Backing up your contacts list, just in case of damage
- getting a brand-new phone
- Transferring work contacts to a phone you plan to use professionally
- Transferring personal contacts from a piece phone to a private phone
How to copy contacts from Android to SIM card?
You can do this in a variety of ways, and we have compiled detailed instructions on how to do this with the device’s built-in software. Alternative method to transfer contacts or delete Contacts from Google. As mentioned above, many reasons you may want to transfer contacts to the SIM card are to buy a new phone, or just to back up your contacts to prevent them from being harmed. You can download a good application, which will save you a lot of time and trouble.
How to use Easy Backup to copy contacts Easy :-
Backup is a convenient application that provides an easy way to back up and/or transfer contacts from an Android device. You can download it from the Google Play Store. This is a very simple process, just a few steps:
Step 1. Back up to Android :
- Click “Save” to start the process.
- Choose a backup option.
- To do this, select “click to upload” and upload your contacts to the cloud.
- Use Easy Backup to back up your contacts very easily.
- This application can back up your contacts in the cloud. If all you need to do is backup, then you can stop there.
Step 2. Restore to SIM To transfer contacts to the SIM card of the new device, download the app and log in with the same access data :
- Open Easy Backup on your Android and select “My Backup”.
- Browse backups Select cloud backup to find what you want to restore. Find your cloud backup.
- Select the backup file.
- The application displays a preview of your contacts.
- Select the backup you want to restore. Select “Click to download”.
- With just a few taps, you can restore your contacts to everything you need for any device.
- Your contacts will be loaded, select “Preview”. View your backup. Choose which screen contacts you want to have on your device.
- You can also restore them all. Select some or all of your contacts.
- Click “Restore Contacts”.
Restore your contacts The application also provides you with the option to export your contacts to email, other services, or Excel, which gives you another option to back up your contacts. There is an optional third step-the app that also provides you with a faster way to clean up your contacts or merge duplicates (contacts with similar names) so that you only back up what you need.
How to use the People app to copy contacts from Android to SIM card?
If you also want to save contacts on the SIM card of your phone, it is certainly possible. You need to use the Android Contacts app pre-installed on your device.
- To use it, open the “People” app. Choose three items, sometimes labeled “More”. You now have an “Export” option that you must select (“Import/Export” on some phones).
- The next option is to export directly to your SIM card or .vcf file. You can use any option to transfer contacts to the SIM card, but clicking “Export to SIM card” is the fastest.
- A business card will now be created on your SIM card, you can transfer it to another phone or just save it in case you need to back it up.
So We End Up With Our Article of How to Delete Contacts From Google and Save them In Your SIM Card, Hope You Like it.