Infinix is Not so popular company in India. But its smartphone are very high values with low price. Infinix is the only brand to offer 6GB Ram and 128 GB Internal Storage with 10,000 Inr Price .Infinix is Growing Day by day in India. Now Infinix is Thinking to launch its new smartphone Infinix Hot 10i. In this article we talk about some leaked Information about the smartphone.
- Infinix is Thinking to launch this phone under 7,000 Inr Price. (Unofficial)
- It comes with 3 GB of Ram and 32 GB of Internal Storage.
- Infinix is probably use Helio P22 Processor in Hot 10i.
- It is Having triple rear camera setup, i.e., 12+8+2 MP and Single Punch Hole Selfie camera of 16 MP.
- It comes with Normar charging support, i.e., 5W, and Micro USB port.
- Infinix Packed a 6.55 Inch FHD+ display with 720×1600 Pixels.
- It runs on XOS 7 based on Android 11. (Unofficial)
We are not having more Information about Infinix Hot 10i, But when It launched we do a Detailed Review, Specification, Pros and Cons.
Now Let’s talk about best Smartphone under 6000.
So the best smartphone under 6000 is Samsung Galaxy M01 Core. It is Launched on 16 Nov 2020, with a price of 5,999. It is the best smartphone under a budget of 6000. It comes with a 5.14 Inch HD+ display with 720×1480 resolution. It is having a Dual rear camera setup, i.e., 8+5MP and a single front camera of 8 MP. Samsung M01 core is loaded with 3500 mAh battery, with 10W charging support. It comes with Micro USB port.
M01 core comes with MediaTek MT6739 SoC processor with 3GB ram and 16 GB internal storage. It runs on android 10 Go. Samsung Offered 3 colors options for M01 core, i.e. Black, Red, and Blue.
- Camera Perspective :- In camera perspective this phone is just below average. It is having a Low censored camera. So this phone is not for camera lovers. Do not buy this phone if you want a camera phone under 6000. It comes with dual rear camera i.e., 8 MP of f/1.3 aperture and 5 MP of f/2.0 aperture and a single front camera of 8 MP of f/2.3 aperture.
- Battery Perspective :- In battery perspective this phone is Great with this price segment, it comes with 3500 mAh battery with a 10W charger. It can run up to 1 day after Normal use. It takes 2 Hr 49 Min to charge from 0 to 100%. So if you want a great battery phone under 6000 then defiantly go for it.
- Performance Perspective :- In performance also this phone is best in respect to price. It is having MediaTeck MT6739 processor with GHz speed. It runs on Android 10 Go. M01 can give best performance for Everyday Normal Use, like Whatsaap, Calling, Instagram, Facebook, Etc. But it does not support Multitasking and Gaming.
Should You Buy Samsung M01 Core in 2021 ?
Definatly Yes, You can buy this phone in 2021 if you are a Normal user or Having Low budget for purchasing smartphone.
Do not buy if you are a heavy user, like gaming and multitasking.